Lately I have been annoyed by the advertisment of Colgate toothpaste claiming that (1) the product is ‘certified’ by the Indian Medical Association and (2) as per the survey 90% of Dentist use Colgate for dental care.
Now let the tall claim of Colgate put aside. But quesitons are..
1. Wheather voluntary oranisation like Indian Medical Association can certify any commercial product.
2. If yes, what value is attached to such alleged certificate (check the objects of IMA)
3. What kind of ‘certifcate’ IMA has issued ?
3. How do I believe on the tall claim of “90 % of dentists use Colgate”, how do I check the truth?
4. Wheather IMA can bltantnly promote Colgate?
more during comments…..